Thanks I don't know if your other family and friends are having the best weather in the world. Heres its like a beautiful spring day I don't even need my sir on just the windows open Normally we have a bad day and the USA have a geat day. Just love the day today.
Thanks for the best wishes, but please send warmth! I'm freezing at the cottage. Tomorrow summer is supposed to arrive though, but today...it's cold. I'm not going to the fireworks...too cold.
Thanks Jennifer, So glad to hear that you joined a choir. Sounds like fun, I love to sing too, although my husband tells me not to give up my day job. No worry there now that I am retired. I love your little Wombat he is adorable, bandage and all. Weather here is hot hot hot, A/C is on today.
Thanks! We went to 2 firework shows this year, which doug loves....LOVES setting them off. We had our own with Jack/john and his crew of friends, which everyone pitched in for a pack. Then we had the city wide ones.
Keep an eye open on my blog, as I will be posting a pic or two there.
Thanks I don't know if your other family and friends are having the best weather in the world. Heres its like a beautiful spring day I don't even need my sir on just the windows open Normally we have a bad day and the USA have a geat day. Just love the day today.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the best wishes, but please send warmth!
ReplyDeleteI'm freezing at the cottage. Tomorrow summer is supposed to arrive though, but today...it's cold.
I'm not going to the fireworks...too cold.
Thank you!! We've had a wonderful day -- lovely and warm and sunny!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you joined a choir. Sounds like fun, I love to sing too, although my husband tells me not to give up my day job. No worry there now that I am retired. I love your little Wombat he is adorable, bandage and all.
Weather here is hot hot hot, A/C is on today.
Thanks! We went to 2 firework shows this year, which doug loves....LOVES setting them off. We had our own with Jack/john and his crew of friends, which everyone pitched in for a pack. Then we had the city wide ones.
ReplyDeleteKeep an eye open on my blog, as I will be posting a pic or two there.