Aw, dang it, Jennifer....I didn't know it was your birthday! Would that be May 9th, as you are many hours ahead of us? Gotta put that in my "blog friends' birthday" book!
Anyway, I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and there will be something from me coming your way soon! :o)
I was going to surprise you with a Jacquie Lawson b-day card, but it wouldn't accept your email. Darn it. I hope you had a wonderful day. Happy, happy birthday Jennifer
Happy Birthday to YOOOOOUUUUUU! May it be everything you wish it to be. No you cannot be younger, like everyone else you too have to add a number each year.May I say you are looking very youthful all the same! Enjoy.
.... and with that gorgeous rose it is bound to be a beaut day... enjoy...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day and every day in the coming year.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Jennifer! Hope you can spend it doing something really special.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to one of the coolest people I know! Lovely post. Eat cake!
ReplyDeleteThe happiest birthday wishes to you, Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteAw, dang it, Jennifer....I didn't know it was your birthday! Would that be May 9th, as you are many hours ahead of us? Gotta put that in my "blog friends' birthday" book!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and there will be something from me coming your way soon! :o)
XOXO,
Cyndi
I was going to surprise you with a Jacquie Lawson b-day card, but it wouldn't accept your email. Darn it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful day. Happy, happy birthday Jennifer
Happy Birthday Jennifer. Goo do something wonderful for yourself.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to YOOOOOUUUUUU!
ReplyDeleteMay it be everything you wish it to be. No you cannot be younger, like everyone else you too have to add a number each year.May I say you are looking very youthful all the same! Enjoy.
birthday greetings! hope your day has been as special as your gorgeous yellow rose.
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had an utterly fabulous day. Is this your 29th birthday?
ReplyDeleteOh my it is the eight and I missed it. I wish you the best birthday week ever!!!
ReplyDeleteand a wonderful year too...big hugs from Canada!!
Happy Birthday Jennifer, hope it's a wonderful day and filled with fun!! Hugs!!
ReplyDelete