Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Au Revoir, Canada!

Our last day in Canada and we are sorry to be leaving.  We've had a great time, met wonderful people and enjoyed many "firsts", but we are ready to head home.
Sunset in North Bay, Ontario
There's nothing quite like sleeping in one's own bed with one's own pillow, is there?

We are hoping that we don't have to pay a hefty excess baggage fee, we seem to be taking home more than we came with - even allowing for the fact that some of what we brought was handed over to family and friends.  The gaps that were then made in our bags seem to have been more than filled up........ah well, if we do, then we do.  It has been worth every penny.

Tonight at stupid o'clock we will be heading up into the sky while sane people are sleeping, and next time we meet this blog will be back on its home computer.

Enjoy your days!

6 comments:

  1. Safe travels....it's always a relief to get home to your own bed and 'stuff', isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good flight and are home before you know it! I'm glad you had such a good time here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset picture... I'm sure you have captured lots of lovely memories...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled you had a great time in the land of the North. Makes me feel so good Jennifer.
    I agree there is nothing like your own bed. I hope the flight is fantastic and give the cats a hug for me when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the time Im heading home I just want to be there!

    Hope you enjoyed sleeping in your own bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the time you read this, you will be home! That sunset was beautiful and Kevin sure captured it very well.

    Just to let you know, Miss Hank is not doing well and is at cat hospital right now for tests. We'll know more in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!