Hi, Jennifer: We awoke to rain again here so it looks as though our only fireworks will be from Mother Nature in the form of lightning! Your radio show to honour Canadian music yesterday was incredible. You must have spent ages collecting, researching and preparing your material and it came together so well. I don't believe our stations here have ever done anything similar, or so comprehensively. We thoroughly enjoyed it and thank you sincerely for your effort. Karen from rainy Amherst, Nova Scotia (20 kms from Anne Murray's hometown :)
Hi, Jennifer: We awoke to rain again here so it looks as though our only fireworks will be from Mother Nature in the form of lightning!
ReplyDeleteYour radio show to honour Canadian music yesterday was incredible. You must have spent ages collecting, researching and preparing your material and it came together so well. I don't believe our stations here have ever done anything similar, or so comprehensively. We thoroughly enjoyed it and thank you sincerely for your effort.
Karen from rainy Amherst, Nova Scotia (20 kms from Anne Murray's hometown :)
lovely picture... I enjoyed reading the comment above.... listeners all over?
ReplyDeleteHugz
I've just looked at your quilt block tutorial. It took me a minute to figure out but when I did - very interesting. Might try it some day.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and I hope that you had a lovely day!
ReplyDelete