Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thank you from Binky!

I would like to thank you all for your good wishes, and to let you know that the vet has given me some medication for (ahem) a urinary tract infection, a matter which we won't mention in polite company, which means I will soon be jumping out of my skin and chasing a ball round the house again!  I may be old, but I'm not yet ready for that walk across the Rainbow Bridge.

And from me:  thank you, friends, for your concern about Binky.  Give her a couple of days, and she will be fine again.

12 comments:

  1. Binky, we are soooo pleased to hear you are on the mend. We dislike vets very much but are grateful they speak cat and can figure out our issues. Anytime you want a game of ball, we'd be happy to join in.
    Your Canadian pals,
    Polly & Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I'm so glad to read this great news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank goodness Binky is on the mend! That is very good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is no fun when they have a UTI!!! for you or them now the pill hopefully she is good with it, or where you able to get a shot to help with the infection.
    Sounds like a hospital ward there with you and Binky you both need so homecare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank goodness! I have a furbaby who is prone to UTI's and it's miserable for all of us! So glad you are on the road to recovery! Hugs from America!

    Gilligan and Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Binky, make sure you keep taking those meds so you can get out and chase mice again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad Binky is on the mend... lovely looking cat...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you Binky... glad you are on the mend and will be soon feeling very kittenish xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great news Binky. You take care and make sure to get rest so you can get wild and crazy and talk a lot for your humans!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Binky, you'll be running around the house before you know it. Take care and find a sunshine spot to take a nap in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splendid!

    My dad used to call me Binky when I was a little girl so we're sort of twins. Or something. Go Binks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you're not crossing the rainbow bridge to the big pussycat bowl in the sky just yet, Binky! There are so many things to stare at and ponder. And then there's Food Person's lap; you know you'd miss that!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!