We're home, we had a good holiday, the family is well, the grandkid is growing, and my new camera takes good photos which are a huge file size and I have to work out how to resize them so they can be uploaded for the world to see.
I can't be as beautiful as I am and have a technical brain as well.
Welcome back. I disagree. I think brains and beauty come in the same package. Just take a deep breath, and relax. You will work it out in no time!
ReplyDeleteNew camera and back home from vacay! All lovely!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back....rest up from your vaca and we will wait for the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. Hurry up and work out that photo dilemma so we can see your holiday snaps!
ReplyDeletegood to have you home.... haha... techi things are always challenging
ReplyDeleteHugz
Welcome back. Glad you got lots of cuddles in...I feel your pain...techno stuff!!
ReplyDelete