Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Au revoir!

We will be leaving in barely two days, and there is so much to be done between now and then that I won't have a chance to write anything more until we return in a couple of months.

You will hear all about our holiday, until you are probably bored senseless.

Enjoy your days!

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo! How exciting! Wishing you a wonderful holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. I will miss your stories and pictures.

    The trees are starting to change colour. The weather is cool and crisp. And pumpkin spice abounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and have a wonderful time.... hope you get good seats on the plane and manage a bit of sleep....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss your cheery posts, but welcome you here, and look forward to reading about your Canadian adventures. Safe travels, and best wishes for a wonderful trip. Pack a jumper or two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful trip. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels and we will see each other in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!