Although I would not be without at least one sewing machine in my life......
The knitting is organised to go (have to do something in the car for all those hours), the hand-piecing project is already in its work box too. And there is a bag of books to read as we don't have TV in our little caravan, we listen to radio or play CDs. Oh yes, quilts for the beds too as it will be cold, and of course food and clothes....that's all we need. And I am hoping that a couple of weeks out of Sydney in fresh country air will help my body shake off the last of The Dreaded Lurgy which hasn't q-u-i-t-e gone away.
The lilli pilli tree in the picture is in the grounds of the Orphan School that we visited last weekend. Yes, the fruit really is that colour and yes, it is edible. Isn't it pretty!
Back by the end of the month. Y'all be good now.
Jennifer
What a lovely tree! I've never seen anything like that in the States.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe, enjoyable rest and vacation...sounds like fun!
I do hope you have a lovely holiday & get plenty of healing rest & good country air.
ReplyDelete