Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Broken in Canada

We are having a lovely time in Toronto, our son is well and happy, the leaves are beautiful, all is good. Yesterday the Creativ Festival was fun.....haven't gone overboard with spending.......but I have some nice momentoes and souvenirs.

Except one. Last Thursday I took a tumble and broke my left arm. Bugger, double bugger and triple bugger. It will be a long flight home next week with my arm in a cast and sling. Erk. One-handed typing is a bit slow, and Kevin is learning to braid my hair.

Have a good week.

Jennifer

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your arm. Glad to see besides that your having a good time??? Well I hope the rest of the trip is better. Enjoy whats left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who are wondering, Im helping to aleviate the inability of her being able to knit or quilt by providing her with some reading entertainment, and trying to visit as often as I can between work and my own schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Jennifer, what a dreadful thing to happen. Sorry to hear you're a 'fallen woman'! At least it's your left arm (or are you left-handed?). Take care for the journey home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Safe trip home - and I am glad you are having a good time in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Jennifer, of all the things that could happen and momentos to bring home, I'm sure a cast wasn't on the list. You poor thing. I'm glad that the trip is going well other than "the break" and I sure hope that the trip home isn't to awful for you. Take good care and safe travels - it was good to have a bit of a catch up, I've been wondering how your trip is going. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh man ... that truly stinks! feel better ... and HEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awful thing to have happen!! I'm so sorry it had to happen but glad you enjoyed our Creativ Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I said a few curse words for you!! What a shame. So glad you have been having a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh No...bad news about your poor arm. Hope it heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch! That's a pity. I do hope it's not too painful. I trust it is not stopping you enjoy your holiday. Heal quickly broken arm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGsh Jennifer I feel so badly for you! What a bummer to happen on vacation! You are a lot closer to us here in Ohio then Australia...maybe 5 hours away! I am waving to you! Haha
    Hope you take lots of goodies home with you...and your arm heals quickly also!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!