While browsing blogs recently I found this one - isn't Sarah's idea of making decorations with leftover snips of fabric and threads great? Next time I am The Big Craft Shop I shall look for some of those glass or acrylic shapes, I could hang them in my sewing room at Christmas....or just leave them up all year round.
And I have been enjoying Elaine's travels, she is writing about her cruise on Canada's east coast. It looks so beautiful! She is generously having a giveaway for Thanksgiving.
"When dancing a round dance, a gentleman should never hold a lady's hand behind him, or on his hip, or high in the air, moving her arm as though it were a pump handle, as seen in some of our western cities, but should hold it gracefully by his side."
Now I am off to enjoy making some more little pinwheel blocks.
Jennifer
Oh for the days of "gentlemen".
ReplyDeleteLovely photos of Scarborough Bluffs.
Am going over to check the new blogs you've suggested.
Another fun post! And you're off to make more pinwheels. Fantastic. By the way, I'll be on the watch for any men dancing with ladies who take to moving her arm as though it were a pump handle, as seen in some of our western cities here in the US. !!!Cracked me up!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a pretty spot to visit...
ReplyDeleteHave fun making pinwheels!
I still haven't thought about Christmas...