Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wowsers - I have won a prize!

Just heard from Michelle who runs Quilting Gallery, that I won a prize of three quilting mystery books in the birthday give-away - how lucky is that! I can't even win an argument, let alone a prize of books!

That has made my day.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jennifer. Lovely to win isn't it? I was over the moon the day I won the fabric awhile back. Made me feel great for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Merry Christmas Jennifer! I'm like you, never win anything....except arguments.
    Loved the little wombats in your previous post.
    Do you all eat turkey? It's so hot to be preparing hot foods in your country. Just wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is something to shoot about. I'm like you - never win a darn thing. Hooray for you Jennifer!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! You'll have to show us the books when you get them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear what you think of the books -- they certainly looked intriguing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!