And what's more, it is the only Canadian-themed quilt - most other entries are American!
When I tried to submit my entry I received a funny error message, so I assumed that it hadn't gone through......but no, there it is in all its glory.
So if you would like to see the whole runner, a small part of which was in my last post, you can check it out.
I voted for you Jennifer. Your runner looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI voted for ya! Afterall, you did it as a celebratory decor for us :-) Speaking of which, fireworks were seen, and there was a bit of a fireworks malfunction and one blasted towards us and bounced off a car not 50 feet away from where we were sitting. It was thrilling... the 'blamo' at the fireworks site made it seem like it was meant to do that cause it looked cool....all 3 of us that were watching were fine and no one got hurt.
ReplyDeleteI had a sip of my Maple Syrup and voted for you.....
ReplyDeleteHugz
That is so cool Jennifer and it's a beautiful runner as well. You're famous my dear!!
ReplyDeleteI'm on my way to vote for you! Hope you win...
ReplyDeletei voted for the maple leaf runner yesterday (not cuz i'm canadian, but because it is waaaay cool!!!) - so i am one of your fifteen!
ReplyDelete