We're heading off to the Big Smoke tomorrow for a few days, and what with quilting group, radio program (which is proceeding nicely, thank you) and other stuff, the last few days have passed me by in a flash, hence the poor blog has been languishing unloved.
But it will be back soon, I promise.
Meantime, enjoy your days!
Have a fun trip and tell us all about it when you return. Safe travels my friend!! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels, Jennifer...see you on the flip side!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely time. Thanks for your comments recently I have been a bit preoccupied and haven't always replied.
ReplyDeleteMore time to myself in a couple of weeks I think.
Enjoy!
safe journey!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time and take lots of photos to share!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Sydney. I forgot to tell Gilles about your link to the radio station, hope I didn't delete the email ....
ReplyDelete