Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here's a woman on a mission

Don't you love this......taken in July 2006, in Fairbanks, Alaska. The shop is still there but has changed its name, it's no longer Quilting Trail. It was a lovely shop, and I bought a pretty kit for a wall hanging of wild iris; some of the fabrics were batiks that I had never seen in Aussie land. It's finished but not yet photographed yet, however it will have its turn. DH knows I don't like having my photo taken but he manages to sneak in a few pics. As you can see, I like lime green. And I have long hair.

I am feeling very pleased with myself, I have worked out how to add 'things' on the side of my blog! Many thanks to Debbie in Calgary for helping me get started on my blogging journey, and for help along the way. For someone who is a bit of a computer klutz I'm managing OK.

Aren't the fall pictures on blogs beautiful at this time of year! We don't have much autumn here in Sydney which is a shame, it's my favourite season - perhaps because I was born in autumn? We have gone from summer to winter, to summer, and now back to spring in the last ten days. But no autumn.

And now it's sewing time.

2 comments:

  1. hey hey hey.... great job there missy!!!! your blog looks so great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie! It's down to your encouragement, you know.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!