Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Asking for help


Dear fellow bloggers, many of you are far more technologically minded than I am. (that's not difficult) I would like to put a picture on my sidebar with a link to the tutorial for the folded star trivet I posted in December, and I cannot for the life of me work out how to do it. My brain has been fried by the heat so I am working with less functioning brain cells than usual. If anyone could help me I would be very very grateful. I would be full of grate.

This is one of the cushions I have been propping under my injured foot (which, by the way, isn't quite right yet - I bumped it in the shower this morning and it told me quite firmly not to do that). I bought the tea-dyed stitchery several years ago from a shop in Queensland, used a deep red for the embroidery then framed it with a tiny strip of green to match the green in the Aussie wildflower print that I used for the rest of the cushion. The old house looks like so many that are still around in country districts - it wouldn't be trendy enough for city folk, but I like them.

Now I am going to move My Lovely New Bernina into the lounge room which has air-con, and work on my latest bag.

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. on my side bar down on the left you will find some blogging tips and one of those will assist you.......let me know how you go......love the pillow to........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive taken all the links for the instrucitons you put up, and put them in the right order on my blog. What I want to do if you're good with it is to make one huge tutorial, and post it as one link, rather than 5 different pages.(cause the way you posted them were in the right order if you were explaining it to someone, but the blog doesnt know any better)

    Im posting the correct order, with full credits to you on Threadbanger (a diy forum and video site....you should check it out cause they have some cool ideas), Facebook, and my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!