Last night the music club theme was "songs from the 1950s" and a fun night it was too. But I am feeling a bit second-hand today, there's a little man with a drill who's trying to make a hole in my head....he started while I was asleep last night.......haven't had a headache for a long time, at least not since I finished working late last year. (that must say something about the job I left) And I don't want this one. And before you all ask, it's not a hangover.
My "Road to St Louis" quilt has been coming steadily along, I was planning to do some work on it today but perhaps I will wait for my head to get better, heaving a quilt through My Lovely New Bernina can be hard work. Perhaps I shall just sit quietly in a comfortable chair and hand-piece Flower Basket blocks for a while, and think peaceful thoughts, and inhale lavender.
Here's a gem from 1958 that I sang last night -
Send me the pillow that you dream on..........don't you know that I still care for you.......etc........
Jennifer
I hope your head clears up. Try some mint or catnip tea. believe me it helps
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely rest on peaceful thoughts, creatively working on something gentle that you may be well soon!
ReplyDelete