Last week Meg tagged me for a list of questions, I'm not sure about tagging lots of other folk but here are my answers.
1. What are your current obsessions?
As always - music, reading, sewing, knitting, and of course my collection of wombats
2.Who would you most like to have dinner with?
Someone who will order the best food and wine on the menu...then pay the bill
3. Last dream you had?
I can't remember!
4. Last thing you bought?
A new jacket
5. What are you listening to?
Drottningholm music for a royal wedding 1744 by J. Roman, on the radio
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
The most gorgeous one in the firmament
7. Favourite holiday spots?
Anywhere with mountains
Anywhere with mountains
8. Reading right now?
"Chain of evidence" by Gary Disher
"Chain of evidence" by Gary Disher
9. How do other people see you *this is the question I changed*
Creative, procrastinating, sensitive
10 Guilty Pleasure?
Chocolate
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Old cartoons
12. Favourite odd thing to do?
Eat raw potato
13. Planning to travel to next?
Northern New South Wales in our caravan
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Moscato....yum, yum......
15. When did you last get tipsy?
Good heavens, it's been so long I can't remember!
16. Favourite ever film?
Anything with Sean Connery in it
17. Care to share some wisdom?
Always measure twice and cut once, and always pre-wash cotton dressmaking fabric...ask me how I know
18. What item could you not live without?
Chocolate
19. Thing you are looking forward to?
A holiday in Canada later this year
20. What’s your favourite smell?
Floral scents - lavender, violet
21. What food makes you heave?
tomato and cucumber
22. How many REAL regrets have you got in your life?
I have learnt that there is no point regretting that which has already passed, much as we wish we could change things
23. If you could change places with one person, who would it be?
My great-grandmother
23. If you could change places with one person, who would it be?
My great-grandmother
So that’s it. Now, the rules. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question.
Add one question.
Then tag 8 people.
I don't know that I can tag 8 people, a lot of people hate tags, so if anyone reading this would like to pick up the ball and run with it - good on you.
Yesterday's choir concert went well, even my tiny solo was heard. Four words at the end of "Dream Lover", I'm the echo singing the words "dream lover" twice. Geez. Fame, at my age. Who would have thought. Next thing the talent scouts will be beating a path to my door.
We are both still adjusting to retired life but it is getting easier. When one has worked since the age of 15 (as I did), not having to be answerable to anyone is such a wonderful feeling. And we have started, in a small way, clearing out the house ready for The Big Move out of Sydney - after we come home from Canada in October we will list the house for sale. We have lived here since June 1987 so there is a lot of clearing out to be done, but we've started baby steps.
Have a lovely week. May your seams line up and your stitches be neat.
Jennifer
Yesterday's choir concert went well, even my tiny solo was heard. Four words at the end of "Dream Lover", I'm the echo singing the words "dream lover" twice. Geez. Fame, at my age. Who would have thought. Next thing the talent scouts will be beating a path to my door.
We are both still adjusting to retired life but it is getting easier. When one has worked since the age of 15 (as I did), not having to be answerable to anyone is such a wonderful feeling. And we have started, in a small way, clearing out the house ready for The Big Move out of Sydney - after we come home from Canada in October we will list the house for sale. We have lived here since June 1987 so there is a lot of clearing out to be done, but we've started baby steps.
Have a lovely week. May your seams line up and your stitches be neat.
Jennifer
Thankyou Jennifer for playing along. I enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteI wish you luck with the packing & perhaps the 'paring down'? It is very hard, after long periods of time, to try to discard your things.
On your way North it would be nice if you could detour a little?
I so enjoyed reading the answers to your tag, a way for those of us in cyberworld to get to know you better. I do not like tomato, but do like a cucumber!
ReplyDeleteA trip to Tasmania would be quite fascinating, wouldn't it?!
Cleaning out is certainly a daunting task. But, as someone who has moved quite a bit in the past five years in particular, it's soooo good to clean out, pare down, simplify. Good luck. Memories are what's lived in the heart, the very best!
Peace from here to there!