Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

First birthday in our new home!

This is a very quick post, because I am on a library computer and my time is nearly up.....but we are here, and living in our new home with kangaroos and echidnas in the reserve over the back fence, and birds everywhere including the tree by our back door. And from the front verandah - the view that goes on forever.

We moved in on Friday although settlement was (of course!) delayed by our purchaser - now why wasn't that a surprise? - and when we finish unpacking we will be able to properly settle in, and I will be able to put up some pics for the world to see.

Yesterday I spent my birthday (and Mother's Day) visiting an alpaca farm which was having an open day.....I could have brought home the week-old baby alpaca, she was adorable.

So for now, toodle-oo!

Jennifer

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day - and I'm glad you are in your new house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday AND happy mother's day, Jennifer ... and happy new home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your going in your new house soon it will be all done. Wish you the very best in your nrw home and Happt Mothers day and Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday for yesterday!
    Glad you are there and like the view!
    No folk like that never surprise - I think they get a kick out of being awkward - it makes them feel important. ( I hope that means you are rid of her now ? )
    Happy unpacking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!! So glad that you are loving your new home and looking forward to seeing photos. What in the world did your purchaser do at the end? Have your kitties settled in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so happy for you! Your new life adventure! Can't wait for photos...befores and afters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be glad to be done with that purchaser! She sounds VERY high maintenance indeed!
    I can't wait to see pictures from your new home -- the flora and the fauna! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to your New Home, Jennifer and Kevin!!! All the kangaroos and enchidnas and birds are spreading the news that a new friend has arrived. The news has even made it here. Birds to travel!!!

    Happiness abounds my friend. So pleased you're getting settled in and leaving the stinky old purchaser behind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. belaated happy birthday and enjoy all of the unpacking in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday, Jennifer...hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!