Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy birthday to me......

.....happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to meeeeeeee,
happy birthday to me!

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to YOU! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's still sunday here - so i am not REALLY late ... is Sean Connery hiding somewhere in that box of chocolate?!? remember, i get his toe!

    Happy Birthday!!! and Happy Mother's Day, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, I didn't know. Happy Birthday Friend. I must mark the date on my calendar so I don't miss it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday...Enjoy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to wish you a happy birthday on skype, but I think you may have been out for brekkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to You. There is only about 2 chocolates there I want. I only eat really dark stuff. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday my dera friend! In my country we wish health first of all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be right over to help you polish off those divine looking chocolates.

    Hope you've had a fabulous day and treated yourself royally! Happy Birthday Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to you......
    Happy Birthday to Jennifer....
    Hope you had a lovely day.....
    enjoying your chocies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to you.....
    Happy Birthday to Jennifer......
    Hope you had a great day.....
    enjoying those chocies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great day and be sure that Mr. K spoils you terribly today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer, I hope your birthday was as awesome as you! Happy Belated Birthday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Jennifer - those chocolates look delicious - Enjoy and have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to you indeed.... hope you have the most wonderful of wonderful days...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!