Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still paying it forward

Congratulations to Debbie on being guest blogger on Quilting Bloggers!

And Kiera-Oona has joined in Pay It Forward, thank you so much! Two lovely people have joined in so there is still one vacancy.

A friend and I had a lovely time yesterday, fabric shopping....probably bought more than I need but what the heck......it's my retirement stash.

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. you need an excuse to have a stash?

    as for the pay it forward, its always better to craft with someone you know....even though crafting with perfect strangers can be fun too

    feel free to do a PiF with me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabric shopping...YUM! Is there such a thing as "more then we need" for the stash? I think not! :) Enjoy and live many more such moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never have enough fabric - can you. and it's so fun to shop for.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!