The Maple Leaf table runner has the top done, and the back was about to be cut when a little light went "doing!" in my brain. So now, instead of being plain, the back will have one Maple Leaf block in the middle. And of course I measured twice, and cut once, and still cut slightly wrong, but it's nothing that can't be fixed.
Don't you love lime green flowers? The picture is of some chrysanthemums I bought recently, all finished now but very pretty for a while.
And you will all be pleased to know that The Dreaded Lurgy is leaving me slowly but surely, I am feeling way heaps better although the singing voice still hasn't come back. Not sure if I will make choir tomorrow night. We have a gig on Thursday evening, nothing major, just one we do from time to time, but yours truly is the main female soloist. Not because I have the best voice, I'm not sure that I do, just because no one else is game enough (or silly enough) to have a go at a solo. But if the voice hasn't returned by then and I can't do it - then I can't do it.
Now I am going to cut the remaining pieces for the back of the Maple Leaf runner. Have a good solstice....don't go running around the bonfire naked in this cold weather, you will freeze......keep your fig leaf on.
Jennifer
ha ha ha! i think i will need more than just one fig leaf - maybe the entire tree ...... and i am still loving the lime green!
ReplyDeletehope your voice is back in time!
Hi I hope you enjoy your winter well we have summer I don't know whats wordt a cold winter or a very hot humid summer I don;t know you can dress warm for the winter but I don't think people would be happy if I striped because I was so hot. Dame hot flashes when do they go away.
ReplyDeleteWell have a great day.
LOL here Jennifer!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I love lime green flowers and quite like the smell of Chrysanthemums.
ReplyDeleteI still find it hard to believe that people complain when it hits below 17 degress in Sydney....since our winter the hardest days is when it hits -20 with a -30 windchill
ReplyDeleteI love the suncatcher...Amethyst is one of my favorite stones