Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Beautiful new WOW

Isn't this a gorgeous wombat! Made of red cedar, lovely and smooth - a delight to touch. This was given to me when I left work last week, many thanks to the lovely folks in the library. The beautiful roses were a gift from Lorraine and I received some other gifts, one of which is round my neck as we speak, lovely lime green beads and shells. I am very fond of lime green. Lime green is a neutral, in my book. The quilt in the background has a story too; I was lucky enough to win it nearly ten years ago, it was made in New Zealand, and I love it. My maternal grandmother was born in NZ and it's a wonderful country.

Would you believe I haven't done my Christmas cards yet, I am very slow this year. Each year I say I won't send any, but it is a way to keep in touch with people we don't see much. I haven't put up many decorations yet either. But I will.

I like being retired but it is very easy to procrastinate.....I am supposed to go food shopping, it's lunchtime and I haven't left the house yet.....

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!