"Bring one of the commonest field flowers into a room, place it on a table, or chimney-piece, and you seem to have brought a ray of sunshine into the place. There is a cheerfulness about flowers."
All my quilt blocks that I needed to make are done so now I need to think about a back for the challenge quilt. It will be pieced from different fabrics and I have always liked doing jigsaw puzzles. Just as well, isn't it? But first I need to spend a little time in the kitchen and clean up after cooking earlier, the slow cooker has turkey drumsticks in plum sauce simmering away for dinner tonight. Yum........
Enjoy your days!
Jennifer
It is lovely - I don't know it but it is really pretty....
ReplyDeleteHugz
Pretty flowering UGO. :) That dinner you were making sounds really yummy and I'm thinking how nice it is when you get to the place where your blocks are all done and ready for the next step. Love that!
ReplyDeleteugh ...a gardening question so I'm no help at all.
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty though.
Gorgeous plant, can't wait to hear what it is. Meanwhile - dinner sounds YUMMO, what time should I be over, haha. Have a wonderful day Jennifer!!
ReplyDeleteWhatever it is, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe're going to be roasting up our big turkey in a week and a bit. I also hope I will have time to make pumpkin cookies for when I go to the next game.
ReplyDeleteI think your pretty bush might be a duranta, Jennifer. Oh,and dinner sounds positively mouth-watering!
ReplyDelete