Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Daisy time

Those daisies on my sidebar remind me of when I was a sweet young thing in the 60s....everything was daisies, I can even remember weddings where the bride wore daisy-patterned lace and carried a daisy bouquet. So when this design popped up I thought we could revisit the 60s. The music was great....the fashions were fun and young and skinny (and so was I)........

Aren't you proud of me, I am still working on those mattress covers. One finished, the other more than half done. At this rate we will have new covers when we head off on our holiday in two days time.

1 comment:

  1. Think I did better with the weight battle in the '70's..But had a good decade in the '60's
    and of course what I declared to be overweight then I would adore to be now. Isn't it such a darn pain?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!