Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I do believe it's the summer solstice

I may be wrong (I often am) but I always thought the solstice happened on 22nd-23rd December - today is 23rd so I suppose we are bang on solstice time. So, happy solstice wherever you may be. That means the weather really heats up here in Australia....not sure I am looking forward to that....sigh. Not much I can do about it though, except grin and bear it.

I am making new covers for the new mattresses in our little RV, can't you tell I am procrastinating - the corners are done and I only have to make hems along the bottom edges and thread elastic through, I am making them like a fitted sheet. I have never made a fitted sheet in my life before. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. your summer is our winter.....longest night of the year sucks!

    had a really good yule dinner with friends tho. Im very much thankful for that

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!