Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My facebook account is now deactivated

I only wanted to add one friend, and facebook was trying to add 84........so I have given up on the whole idea. In the three plus years I had the account I barely looked at it, so I don't think I will miss it.

6 comments:

  1. The only reason I have the account is to follow places like Hancock's, Clothworks, Michaels. My friends that I have on there have been carefully selected and I correspond with them via email and the telephone.
    I dumped every game from my account the other day. I don't have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear......... I have to admit I don't use mine much either! but it does keep me in touch with friends in faroff places....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use FB to keep in touch with family and friends. It's been fun because a few years ago I posted family photos of FB and asked a couple of cousins to notify the family that if they wanted to see their parents and themselves etc that they needed to join FB...We are up to about 100 relatives and 3 generations in the group! It's great for that!
    I don't do the games, but it has been one of the unifying things of the younger crowd to keep in touch with each other..
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been havig trouble with someone sending emails form my address book and someone told me that it could be part of me going on facebook. Somehow they got all my addresses and sent them all saying I won a TV and so could they. Well I did not win a TV and I did not send it to them. SO I am going t think twice about going on Facebook again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!