Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another post today - Pay It Forward


This is a new experience for me! but it seems to be a nice way of connecting with folk. I have joined in Debbie's PIF .

Three people need to join in my PIF. I must send a hand made gift to the 3 people on my list within 365 days. In turn, the 3 people who have joined my PIF must also host their own and ask for 3 people to join. They then must send a handmade gift to each of their 3 players within 365 days. And on and on it goes, spreading the goodness around. There is no set time to send the gifts, so long as they are sent within 365 days of hosting your PIF.

So...... I need 3 people to join in.... post the logo and rules on your blog, and get three people to join their PIF..... any takers? Any gifts I send will most probably have a sewing/quilting theme. Maybe even chocolate.

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. ding! this is just a reminder about the other blog post that you made recently...i will join you on this project

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!