......I kicked DH's lawn bowls bag hard this morning while I was making the bed, I don't know if I have broken my foot/toes or not as it is very painful. Bianca The Beautiful wondered what the cries of agony were. The bag usually lives in his locker at the bowls club but came away on holidays with us, he played a couple of games at Wagga Wagga. So far I have had an anti-inflammatory tablet, and a strong coffee, and a chocolate, and it is still painful. Ouch. And the bed is still not made.
I haven't mentioned a couple of highlights of our holiday. While we were in Cooma I took part in the local radio station's morning quiz and I won! Yee har for me! My prize is the DVD of the wonderful program on the Galapagos Islands that was on TV late last year. And last Saturday in Canberra I made my own glass paperweight at the glassworks, it will be sent to me when it finishes annealing (cooling down - if it cools down too rapidly it will crack). That was great fun, I have always wanted to work with glass. I wonder if there are any glass studios in Sydney that offer classes?
Now I am going to finish making the bed. Carefully.
Jennifer
glad to hear that you had a great "summer" holiday....
ReplyDeleteat least you didnt break anything against the lawn bowling balls. Juuki once again broke her baby toe on something...i think this has got to be the 3rd time in the past 12 months
ReplyDelete