.....to the lovely folk who have left comments of concern about my injured foot. I have been remiss in not saying 'thank you' before now! I'm not usually so bad mannered. Blame the pain. It's slowly getting better but is still sore and bruised.
Have been looking at some blogs from Norway, isn't it a beautiful country!
And if I ever try making a pattern again that doesn't have illustrations, you have my permission to take it from me and throw it away. I have decided that I am a visual learner, and the bag pattern I am using (it was a free pattern when I bought the fabric) doesn't have pictures and the instructions leave a bit to be desired. However I am fudging it as I go, and it will be very pretty, and bright, and summery. When it is finished.
I mentioned in an email to my quilting list that I don't make new year's resolutions, but last year I made a vow to myself that I have kept. I vowed that I would learn a new song or poem to perform each time I attended the folk club, and I have done that. Even at the last meeting of the year I sang a new song. I plan to continue that this year, and also to tackle - one at a time - some of the projects that are partly finished in my sewing room, as well as attempting new things. I would like to hope that I end this year a little slimmer than I have begun it too, I'll happily settle for 5kg less. When my foot is better I plan to walk more than I have done in the past.
Another heatwave is starting....roll on autumn...... I love autumn!
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you, so don't be shy!